A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page, that’s why the cookies policy must always be visible on the websites.
Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. More information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., we explain it to you below and some links of interest so that they can be consulted by all our visitors.
- Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (LSSI). Texto consolidado a fecha 10 de mayo de 2014.
Article: 2 in relation to Annex a), 22.2, 37, 38.4 g), 38.3 i).
Guides and publications
Cookies used on this website
This website (Zima Consulting) uses the following own cookies:
• Session Cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information. Only interested in keeping it for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion. For example, a list of products purchased.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies. The objective is for you to click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer. You can do it by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- Information about the Firefox browser
- Browser Chrome.
- How to do it in the Explorer browser.
- If you use the Safari browser.
- Although it is used less, for those who use the Opera Browser.
Los sistemas de opt-out específicos indicados en la tabla anterior respecto de la cookie de que se trate (estos sistemas pueden conllevar que se instale en su equipo una cookie “de rechazo” para que funcione su elección de desactivación).
The specific opt-out systems indicated in the previous table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a “rejection” cookie on your computer for your deactivation option to work).
Third-party tools, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery).
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.