Our increasingly competitive and global environment, shows that organizations are and should be recognized for the benefits they generate to shareholders, but also to their customers, employees, suppliers and any other stakeholders in those environments in which they operate.
- Stakeholders’ map.
- Metrics and analytics: balanced scorecard.
- Crisis management.
- CSR: Making the business case.
- Non-financial reports.
- GRI certification (Global Reporting Initiative).
- Employer branding strategy.
- Employee Value Proposition.
- Employee engagement initiatives.
- Employee advocacy.
- ESG indexes.
- Executive branding.
Because people build, but can also damage reputation.
Stay ahead of crisis. Get help to develop a corporate reputation framework.